Insurance for Health Care Providers
You play an important role in the health and well-being of our community. Don't leave yourself open to risk. Protect your organization and your employees, officials, staff, and volunteers while you continue to provide critical healthcare services to those in need.
Millhiser Smith partners with specialty insurance companies who tailor programs specifically for:
- Nursing Homes (SNF), Assisted Living (AL), Independent Living for the Elderly, Hospice, Respite and Home Care including Continuing Care Retirement Communities (CCRCs).
- Managed Care Organizations
- Dentists and Dental Groups
- Social Service Agencies
- Therapists and Allied Healthcare Professionals
Our Millhiser Smith risk consultants will perform a thorough review of your entire business insurance program for your healthcare organization. A few of our services include:
- Cost guide analysis, by Marshall and Swift, to make certain your property is insured to value.
- Risk improvement walk-throughs to identify areas of safety concern
- Coverage review a program design analysis to determine your best price point based on management's tolerance for risk retention and transfer of risk.
- Coverage checklists
- A wide variety of endorsements and additional coverages to customize your risk management program
- Safety resources available in-house and clinical risk management by request
- Mock survey and OSHA audits
A wide variety of additional liability coverages can be tailored to fit your organization's unique needs including:
- Employee benefits liability
- Non-owned and hired auto liability
- Professional liability
- Sexual misconduct liability
We partner with state and national healthcare associations to stay informed and connected to the insurance markets that specialize in healthcare risks.
For more information contact Sharon Anderson, Risk Consultant, at email@example.com.