Millhiser Smith is committed to assisting our clients in the prevention and control of losses before they occur. We can help identify risks and exposures so that effective risk management and loss control programs can be developed and implemented to control your workers' compensation, property, and liability losses. These services are offered at no additional cost to our clients.
What we offer:
- Acting as a liaison between the client and the insurance company
- Providing safety program development resources
- Providing training materials & toolbox talk topics
- Reviewing loss history for errors and/or claim reserves for reductions, which may lower a company's experience modification factor
- Providing updates on large, open claims (incurred $10,000 or more)
- Forecasting future experience modification factors
- Providing recommendations to reduce workers' compensation insurance costs
Whether it is to develop a new safety or insurance program or to enhance your existing program, Millhiser Smith is committed to lowering your total cost of risk.
Contact a Millhiser Smith Risk Consultant for more information: