What is General Liability?
General Liability provides coverage if you are liable for damages to other individuals arising from your premises, general operations (ongoing and after completion) and products manufactured or sold.
Other Commonly Asked Questions:
- How does an audit work?
- Why do I need certificates of insurance from sub-contractors?
- Do you need additional insurance coverage if you drive a private vehicle for business?
- Does my policy cover physical damage to a vehicle I rent?
What We Offer:
- Commercial Auto Coverage
- Property Insurance
- General Liability Coverage
- Workers' Compensation Coverage
- Inland and Ocean Marine
- Commercial Umbrellas
- Small Business Owners Packages
- Small Truck Fleet Coverage
- Pollution Liability Coverage
- Professional Liability Coverage
- Director's and Officer's Liability Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage